Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello there strangers!!


Wow has it been a looong time since I have blogged!!! It's not that I haven't been on my blog website~I just haven't taken the time to write. SOrry :(

I will try to do better.

Olivia is now 2 years old. She turned 2 on January 15. Wow! I can't believe I have a 2 year old. Me?!?!

We are still active in our playgroups and I am still staying home with Olivia. We try to stay busy during the week and stay out of the house because if we don't I tend to be lazy around the house. I am sure Ben wishes I was more of a cleaning wife~but OH WELL!!! Never have been. I do try to "keep up"

That's all for now~ Please be praying for a blogging friend of mine~Scott and Kelly Stamps~She had her first baby girl, Harper, on Friday and she is in VERY critical condition in the NICU in Tulsa. She could really use all the prayers she could get. She has pneumonia and some heart problems. She was a big baby~over 9lbs and is gorgeous. We know that God is faithful and can heal this baby girl. Check out Kelly's blog at www.kellyskornerblog.com

No comments: